Some people like to work on a small screen, while others prefer to use a multi-monitor configuration to complete their tasks, including watching videos on a computer screen. For those of you who frequently utilize multiple monitors, this post will demonstrate How to Watch YouTube Fullscreen Dual Monitor?
Even though dual monitors are convenient if you view a Flash video in full-screen mode on YouTube, Hulu, or any other website, click anywhere on the different monitor and force your Flash video clips to exit full-screen mode immediately. Any tweaking with your browser’s settings will be ineffective in addressing the problem.
Easiest Ways to Watch YouTube in Full-Screen Mode in Dual Monitors Setup
There are many possible ways to view YouTube in full-screen mode. Still, here we will discuss only two main ways to watch video on several screens: first, by stretching the video player’s window with your mouse, and second, by using PotPlayer or IgnoFlash Patch tool.
By Using Mouse
With the help of a mouse, it is simple to watch YouTube in full-screen mode with a dual-monitor setup. To understand this, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Select the YouTube video using the right-click.
- Select “Pop-out” from the drop-down menu.
- Now you can watch the video in a new browser window.
- Use a second monitor to see it at its best.
- You should fully open the window.
- The top bar is now visible.
- You can find “Show Controls” by right-clicking the video and selecting “Show Controls.”
By Using the IgnoFlash Patch
This open-source patch alters the Flash Netscape and ActiveX plugins to retain full-screen Flash videos even if the focus is lost.
Full-screen Flash video playback on one device while using another display is possible with IgnoFlash, thanks to its non-interfering video scaling and minimization.
Downloading and Installation of the IgnoFlash Patch For Windows
First, download and install the Flash Player Full Screen Patch. Then, make sure to read these three steps before attempting to run the program:
- Close all open tabs in your browser.
- Open the task manager to see if your browser is still running in the background.
- Perform a test run of the.exe file to ensure that it is free of any issues. Make sure that Run set to “Administrator.”
Benefits of Using IgnoFlash Patch
Anyone who needs to multitask without being forced to view tiny Flash videos may find this helpful app. With IgnoFlash, you may view instructional videos and take notes simultaneously.
You can view a lecture in full-screen mode using dual monitors while taking notes on the other screen.
By Using PotPlayer
In Windows, you can use several displays to play video simultaneously by downloading and installing PotPlayer. PotPlayer is an excellent music player. They were the same folks who worked on KMPlayer at the beginning. As a result, they can now be considered a stand-alone online business.
Install PotPlayer on your Windows PC to get started. Even though the official website states that it is only compatible with Windows 8.1 and older, you may install it on Windows 10. To Watch YouTube Fullscreen Dual Monitor follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Select Preferences from the three horizontal buttons on the player after being installed and opened.
Step 2: Select Fullscreen Mode from the Playback menu. Extending the youtube video is as simple as selecting additional displays from a list on the right.
Step 3: Select “Monitor” from the drop-down menu and choose the first screen.
Step 4: Select the second monitor from the “Extend video picture ” from the drop-down choice.” The same applies if you have more than two displays.
Step 5: Press the Apply and OK buttons to complete the process.
Step 6: Finally, Play the YouTube video in PotPlayer and then select Full Screen from the menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
You should be able to see your multi-monitor configuration while your video is open on multiple monitors.
What Is YouTube Full-Screen Size?
When you browse YouTube from television, you will display the image you upload in its entirety; that is, it will cover the entire background of your channel with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. Desktop display: The image will have a resolution of 2560 x 423 pixels and fill the entire screen.
Why Is My YouTube Video Smaller Than the Frame?
When you use YouTube on a computer, the video player’s size is automatically adjusted to fit the remaining space in your browser window. To vary the size of your video player manually, set the size of your browser.
How Do I Make My Two Monitors Full Screen?
- Select Control Panel by pressing “Windows Key + X.”
- Go to the Display.
- On the left pane, select Adjust Screen Resolution.
- Restart the computer after you’ve saved your modifications.
How Do I Change My YouTube Layout?
- Make changes to a portion of the document.
- To access YouTube Studio, log in.
- Select Customization from the left-hand menu. Layout.
- Click Options once you’ve hovered your mouse pointer over the section you’d like to change. You can edit Section material in the corresponding section.
- Modify the content of the section in the edit screen.
- Publish your work by clicking the Publish button.